Vectra 3D For Dogs
Vectra 3D is a broad-spectrum-topical treatment that protects your dog from fleas, ticks, lice, mosquitos, biting sandflies, and mites (excluding mange mites).
Vectra 3D has three main active ingredients. First, Vectra 3D affects ticks on contact with the skin and fleas (Ctenocephalides felis) before they bite. Flea feeding is reduced to barely five minutes, and fleas are killed within six hours. The breeding cycle is interrupted by targeting fleas at all life stages (egg, larva, and adult).
Vectra 3D is a quick-drying and waterproof formula that protects for an entire month, even with regular bathing and swimming.
Vectra 3D kills and repels ticks that can transmit Lyme disease, babesiosis, ehrlichiosis, bartonellosis, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, anaplasmosis, and hepatozoonosis includes
- Gulf coast tick (Amblyommamaculatum)
- Deer tick/Black-legged tick (Ixodes scapularis)
- American dog tick (Dermacentorvariabilis)
- Brown dog tick (Rhipicephalus sanguineus)
- Lone star tick (Amblyommaamericanum)
Vectra 3D can be used as an alternative to Frontline Plus.
Critical Benefits of Vectra 3D
- Repels and kills fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes
- Protects dogs from lice, mites, and biting and sand flies as well
- The fast-acting solution kills fleas in 6 hours.
- It kills fleas at all life stages.
- Destroys parasites that cause various diseases like Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain fever, etc
- Demolishes fleas that cause flea allergy dermatitis and anemia
- Non-greasy, waterproof, and quick-drying solution
- Safe to use on all dogs and puppies over eight weeks
Who is it for?
Vectra 3D is suitable for puppies and dogs at least a minimum weighing 5 lbs (2.2 kg) and eight weeks old. Not safe to use on cats and other animals.
How to use Vectra 3D?
- The product should be used on dogs only.
- Remove the applicator tube from the package.
- Keep your dog in an upright position for easy application.
- Hold the tube upright, pointing away from the face.
- Place the thumb and index finger around the applicator tip under the large disk.
- On the other hand, get hold of the applicator stems above the smaller disk.
- Press the smaller disk firmly until both disks meet, piercing the seal.
- Start applying the solution from the base of the tail up to the shoulder blades.
- Repeat every month or do as advised by your vet.
- Vectra 3D is only for topical, do not let your dog ingest it.
- Let the application get dry ultimately before you touch the area.
- It would help if you washed your hands properly with soap and water.
- Keep out of reach of animals and children.
- Please do not use it in humans.
- Do not use on Cats or any other animals.
- Please do not use it on puppies and dogs under six weeks.
Side effects of Vectra 3D
Your dog may have erythema, Slight transitory redness, or itching after the treatment of Vectra. In addition, there may be some less common adverse reactions like gastrointestinal such as diarrhea or vomiting.
Dosage Chart of Vectra 3D
Vectra 3D is a monthly treatment; the dosage should be according to your dog's weight. Please make sure that you use the correct size to protect your dog.
What is the active ingredient in Vectra 3D?
Vectra 3D has three active ingredients: Dinotefuran, Pyriproxyfen, and Permethrin.
Can Vectra 3D be used in other pets?
No, Vecta 3D should only use for dogs. Please do not use it on cats or any other animal.
Will Vects 3D protect the dog from mites?
Vectra 3D protects the dog from fleas, ticks, lice, mosquitos, biting sandflies, and mites (excluding mange mites).
How fast will Vectra 3D will start working?
Vectra 3D affects ticks on contact with the skin and fleas (Ctenocephalides felis) before they bite. As a result, flea feeding is reduced to barely five minutes, and fleas are killed within six hours.
Can my dog go swimming after the application of Vectra?
Vectra 3D effectively controls fleas and ticks for the entire month, although your pet gets in contact with water (Regular bath or swimming).
Is it safe to apply Vectra 3D more than once a month?
Vectra 3D should apply once a month only. There is no need for more frequent applications - Vectra 3D is a potent protector for your fog against fleas and ticks for the entire month.
At what age can I start Vecta 3D for my dog?
Vectra 3D is safe to use on puppies at the age of eight weeks.